At LM Financial Inc. we are proud of the culture in our work environment. The environment is fun and exciting and if you are interested in the financial services landscape then this is the place for you. We are a boutique company and so there is a strong community and family atmosphere in our office. At the core of our philosophy is the promise to provide quality services to our clients and our partners. LM Financial Inc. is a privately held Canadian mortgage brokerage firm.
Our Mission Statement:
LM Financial Inc.’s success is predicated on the success of our clients and our partners. The most important element to who we are and what we represent in the financial Landscape of Canada is our reputation! We live and die on the ability to keep our word and affect positive change in the lives of our clients and partners. We build on positivity.
- A work environment conducive to success: You can achieve your personal and collective goals at LM Financial Inc. There are boundless opportunities to try new things and pursue multiple disciplines in the world of finance.
- Technology – At LM Financial Inc. we use cutting edge internal processes to quantify our work. Along with an innovative approach to lending we have a very low default rate.
- Winning – We win because no one is left behind – at LM Financial Inc. you will work hard and you will change lives.
- Respectful environment – Our workplace policies and culture start at the leadership level. Everyone has a right to be who they are and aspire to be. We build trust through fostering personal growth.
- You only live once – The most precious commodity in life is time. We believe that since we have to spend so much of it together; let’s have some fun to.
As a Front Desk Receptionist, you will be assisting LM Financial Inc. with the front lobby telephone coverage and serve as initial greeter for clients, visitors and potential applicants.
• To serve as initial front lobby greeter for clients, visitors and potential applicants and ensures that they are directed to appropriate department in a timely manner
• Provides primary high volume telephone coverage for the company and ensures calls make it to the appropriate department in a timely manner
• Ensures faxes are directed to the appropriate department/employee
• Places and accepts courier orders
• Maintains front office and lobby appearance
• Provides excellent customer service and directs customer flow
• Additional responsibilities may include performing other duties as assigned
• French (not required but is an asset)
• Working knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
• Minimum of 1 year Customer Service experience, preferably as a Receptionist in a fast-paced setting
• Alternative mortgage lending and Collection experience is an asset
• College diploma/certificate or equivalent life experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mississauga Ontario
Pay: commensurate with qualifications
Apply to: Clinton@go1media.ca or call 647-242-2314 for Clinton Hosannah
LM Financial Inc. is currently looking for mortgage agents. Self-starters who are strong sales performers with a keen understanding of the financial community and an appetite for learning more. Are you interested in delivering impeccable customer service? Do you understand the residential lending landscape, debt consolidation and the concept of lending money? Tired of the status quo? If you meet all Mortgage Agent Qualifying Standards (MAQS) under the Mortgage Brokerages, Lenders and Administrators Act and are currently licensed to operate in Ontario then we can start the conversation.
What You Offer:
• It is important for you to be a part of positive changes in the life of our clients.
• You derive pleasure and a sense of competition by working hard and doing the things you love.
• You are experienced in the world of mortgages and are looking forward to learning more and teaching what you know.
• You perform well under pressure and are driven to succeed at all times.
• You see opportunity when others give up.
• You strongly believe in working hard and playing hard.
• You have an innate ability to problem solve on the fly.
• You relish change and adapt to it quickly.
• You work extremely well in a team environment.
• You believe in having fun while you work.
What We Offer You:
• A company that you will be proud to work for. We are leaders in the financial community with an impeccable reputation for integrity.
• Proven lead generation programs to keep you busy all of the time.
• In-house legal to close deals quickly and within compliance.
• Additional leads for top performers
• In-house private mortgage and construction financing expertise.
• A sales process that is supported by the world’s best Customer Relationship Management system; this will help you close deals faster and foster quality relationships with clients.
• A professional and friendly team environment where we respect the lead, the sales process and each other.
• An experienced leadership team willing to share best practices so you can improve your skills to help you close more deals.